50% off at Restaurants in August, See who’s taking part.
Save 50% on your restaurant bill in August.
The Eat Out to Help Out scheme was announced this month by the Chancellor and will see the government pick up 50% of your restaurant bill.
There is a cap of £10 per person, but it applies to all food and soft drinks orders that are eaten at the place that you bought them, including kids’ meals.
It means that an £80 meal out for a family of four will be reduced to £40 under the plans.
The money-off meal deal will only be applied to food orders placed on Monday through to Wednesday next month, kicking off on August 3 and running through until August 31.
Whos Taking part?
- All Bar One
- Burger King
- Frankie and Bennys
- Pizza Hut
- Toby Carvery
Here are the rules:
1. Alcoholic drinks are not included.
2. It can be used in work and school canteens.
3. There’s no limit to how many times you use it.
4. It can be used on top of other discounts.
5. You can get half price coffee if you drink in the restaurant.
6. You can’t get money off your takeaway
7. You can take leftovers home in a doggy bag
8. The discount can’t be used at weddings
9. Tips are not included
10. It can be used at football stadiums, shopping centres and theme parks
11. It can’t be used to pay for food as part of a package deal
12. You can get half price food on trains
13. It can’t be used on planes